|GTO - Volume 13|
|Japanese Release Date||
November 17, 1999
|North American Release Date||
August 12, 2003
|North American ISBN|
|Number of Pages||
GTO - Volume 12
GTO - Volume 14
|List of Volumes|
Onizuka's thirst for buried treasure drives him to drive his students into hard labor, the lot of them following his orders to dig up the island. But it isn't long before mutiny takes root in the form of a conniving Urumi who finds a subtle way to get Onizuka out of the way.
However, the way of Onizuka lives on in the young Noboru who finds himself the unwitting hero to a lost Anko. Could the embers of amore be glowing in them? Well, if they are, rest assured Onizuka will find a way to fan them into a class four fire. And Azusa does a little inebriated bonding with some of her worst tormentors.
- Lesson 98: Making It A "Go" with the Treasure!
- Lesson 99: Making It A "Go" with the Search Dog
- Lesson 100: Making the Adventure "Go"
- Lesson 101: Love Love Go
- Lesson 102: Just Can't Go Straight
- Lesson 103: Re-Inventing Anko
- Lesson 104: Moonlight Blues
- Lesson 105: Love Love Love
- Lesson 106: Great Teacher Fuyutsuki....!?